Thursday 30 September 2010

Walk: Ockley Station to Holmwood Station via Leith Hill Tower

Headed down to the North Downs for a day walk last Saturday. We walked from Ockley railway station to Leith Hill Tower to an empty Holmwood railway station (we missed the last train) followed by a bus (the last bus) to Dorking. We left home at 7am, got back at 10pm and walked mainly 9:30am-1pm (Ockley railway station to the tower) and then 4pm-7pm (the tower to Holmwood railway station). The first of many day walks around London insha-Allah. Click the following link for a picture compilation:


Not all good though: I went/walked despite a bad swelling on both shins (caused by Muay Thai sparring last Thursday) and I think I aggravated the injury quite bad. Felt pains the last two nights that I can say for the first time in my life were quite unbearable. Had to take painkillers! Still, the trip was worth it. Was an awesome day :)>

No comments: