Thursday 11 February 2010

Imran Khan: It is what I do now that defines me

Whatever your opinion is of Imran Khan and as old as the article is, here's a super inspiring article that I came across. I couldn't decide what to quote – it was all so quotable – so I did the easy thing and picked out the lesson summaries:

"Life Lesson One: Believe in yourself and trust your own judgement, not that of others."

"Life Lesson Two: It says in the Koran: 'Keep the money you need and give the rest away'."

"Life Lesson Three: Do not fear death. Once you do not fear death, you are liberated from all fears and can achieve all your goals."

Source: Article by The Times entitled 'What I do now fulfils me like never before' about Imran Khan and dated August 6th 2006.

Here's a link to another article entitled 'Playing for the biggest stakes of his life' by The Telegraph and dated December 8th 2008, but it doesn't pack as much punch as the first.

No comments: